Friday, May 20, 2011

My Summer Wish List

Now that I'm back from my long, enjoyable visit home and back from undergoing my graduation festivities, I feel ready to start my summer (and new post-graduate chapter of my life). The beautiful weather has me looking for more appropriate wear that I know I'll live in all summer.  I am addicted to http://www.piperlime.com/, and honestly wanted to buy everything I found, but here's a final list of key pieces that I'll be living in all summer (at lower prices once I do my scrounging around)
                                              
:
I'm obsessed with maxi dresses and skirts. Now that I've got the dress, I'm craving the skirt!

I've been wanting some wooden heels/wedges forever, but I can't seem to find (affordable) cute ones. Still on the hunt!

Gold watches can be worn with almost everything- Rose gold is very "in" this season. Wish I could afford this Marc Jacobs one!

I've been dying for a neutral bag like this one! It's the simplest way to complete any casual outfit.

A summer scarf (like this one from http://www.piperlime.com/) adds texture and color to any outfit!

I have this obsession over gold jewelry, mainly bangles and earrings, like these colorful ones!

Ok, so I don't really need the last ones...but I couldn't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!