Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Life of a Graduate

Now that I've graduated (finally!) I've decided it's time to put more work into regularly updating my blog. Not that I couldn't have done it before, but there's something about the feeling of starting a new chapter in your life that excites you to start new projects.

My blog (mostly) consists of fashion, travel, and cooking, and because my sister Alina will be living with me this summer, we'll have a lot to write about. We've vouched to cook as much as possible to gain knowledge (and talent) in cooking, and we're both fashion and travel-crazed (one of our favorite shows is Passport to Europe, and we have an insane stack of fashion magazines), so I can't express how excited I am to share an unforgettable summer together.







Some recent fashion trends that have caught my eye...

Lace


Emily Schuman with Cupcakes and Cashmere (cupcakesandcashmere.com)

Cropped Tops


cupcakesandcashmere.com

Crop Top

shopplanetblue.com


Maxi Dresses

NICOLE RICHIE photo | Nicole RichieGypsy 05 Checkerboard Silk Maxi Dress in Dark Grey
singer22.com

...but I got mine for $14 at My Secret Closet in Hillsborough, NC. I never walk out of there empty-handed!

1 comment:

  1. loved it. I'm glad you are showing fashion trends bec I am out of it and now I can see whats new. Also, if you need tips on cooking I have a lot. I love to cook!!! love, mimi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!