In honor of the Victoria's Secret fashion show the other night, I wanted to share my obsession with Miranda Kerr and her sense of style. Not only is she stunning (and looks like that after having a baby??), but I love turning to her for new ideas.
I love Miranda! She's got amazing style, whether on the street or red carpet :)
Hope you can check out my blog as I’ve featured Miranda Kerr’s street style. I’d love to know what you think. If you want to follow each other on GFC, just give me a buzz too!
Thanks Abigail, I think so too! I will definitely check out your blog - I just moved mine actually to wordpress, so it's http://bohochiccafe.wordpress.com now.
I love Miranda! She's got amazing style, whether on the street or red carpet :)
ReplyDeleteHope you can check out my blog as I’ve featured Miranda Kerr’s street style. I’d love to know what you think. If you want to follow each other on GFC, just give me a buzz too!
www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com
Thanks Abigail, I think so too! I will definitely check out your blog - I just moved mine actually to wordpress, so it's http://bohochiccafe.wordpress.com now.
Delete