Thursday, November 29, 2012
Baked Sweet Potatoes With African-Style Peanut Sauce
Thanksgiving week was such a wonderful vacation! I was incredibly busy, which is why I was unable to write as often, but it was an incredible week. I was able to see so many great friends and family I hadn't seen in a long while, and the food was delicious. Needless to say, after our feast, I was disappointed that I'd have to wait another year for Thanksgiving food. I'm especially obsessed with sweet potatoes, so I decided to go "against the rules" by making a sweet potato dish less than a week after Thanksgiving. The recipe I found was to die for and I'm absolutely adding it to my repertoire! The rich and creamy peanut sauce was divine, and even better, from cookinglight.com (recipe here), only 230 calories per serving. I diced my sweet potatoes instead of leaving them whole, but either way works. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment!