Friday, November 16, 2012

Christmas List

{The Joy of Cooking ... I can't believe I don't own this already}

I am one of those Christmas-crazed people who start listening to holiday music in early November. I love everything about the holidays - music, family, sitting by the fireplace, holiday movies, Christmas shopping ... even the chaotic mess of people trying to get everything done at the last minute (I know, I know). Usually my sister is the one to remember to make a Christmas list in time for the holidays, but this year I have a unique collection of desires for my list.

{High-waist skirts and leather leggings}
 
{Lancome long-lasting lipgloss ... my mom has worked for Lancome for over 15 years, and she swears by this liplgoss. It lasts all day!}

{I stumbled across these at Hallelu in Wilmington, NC, and I had to have them}

{Refill of my favorite perfume: Vera Wang Princess. My other favorites are Viva La Juicy, Burberry The Brit, and Dior Cherie}
 
{Party platters ... I am Anthropologie-obsessed, so naturally I'd like these}

 {5 and 10lb dumbbells}


{Rustic wooden cutting boards ... like these from Anthropologie? No? Fine, Target will do :)}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!